Snow removal getting you down? Here’s what you can do
Snow removal is a part of life here in Canada, but it doesn’t have to be a part of your morning routine every single day. If you’ve got a busy schedule, why not simply outsource this tiresome job to a professional gardening company?
Here are a few benefits of hiring a snow removal company:
- Enjoy the winter: Instead of seeing everything from a light snowfall to a blizzard as a hassle, sit back and enjoy the white blanket over your garden. Someone else can take care of the snow removal duties the following morning.
- Get it done properly: Partnering with a snow removal service not only saves you time and effort, it also ensures the job is done properly. If you’re in a rush, it’s hard to take the time out of your day to remove ice and snow (especially if you know it’s going to continue snowing throughout the day).
- Safety reasons: Your driveways, sidewalks and pathways need to be safe for you, your family, guests as well as people passing by. Make sure you’re not creating a danger zone by hiring a snow removal company to clear all the walkways.
For a reasonable flat rate, The Gardener’s professional snow plowingteam will automatically plow your driveway after each snowfall. Our snow removal services include the following:
- Automatic snow plowing after every snowfall
- Reasonable season flat rate split into multiple payments
- Hand shovelling to front door also available
- 24 hour service, 7 days a week, this is all we do in the winter
- Fully insured, trained, experienced staff and modern equipment
- GPS tracked vehicles
- Service provided for the entire winter season
Contact The Gardener to find out more about their snow removal services.Back