- Residential Services
- Commercial Services
Covid-19: Our approach for continuing to serve you in a safe manner. Click Here
Updated September 28, 2020
The Gardener hopes that you are healthy, safe and dealing with the second wave of Covid 19 as best as possible.
With the increased public safety measures in place to protect against the spread of COVID-19, The Gardener has taken proactive measures to remain operational, while mitigating public health risks associated with the virus.
We want our valued customers and prospective clients to know that The Gardener continues to take the situation we are all in very seriously and place the health and safety of our staff and clients first and foremost. We will continue to monitor and react quickly to stay safe and stay open. Based on this we will continue providing Fall services as planned, while we plan ahead for a snowy winter season. In doing so, we will continue to provide our essential services in a safe, healthy & reliable manner where possible.
Using your outdoor space will continue to be critical to you, your family and/or staff as it was this past Spring & Summer. We understand this and we will remain at your service. If you require an estimate for any landscape services please fill in the Estimate Request form with confidence. We can provide estimates for most services in a safe contactless method, please provide your email address so we can send your prices quickly and safely. If you are looking for a residential snow clearing estimate, click here, choose your driveway size and gwet a price in seconds! From there, you can complete your purchase online in a safe contactless manner. If we have questions we will contact you so we do not have to knock on your door.
Our usual service methods and technology allow us to provide our services with no physical interaction or contact with customers. Our services are approved for continuation and we have taken additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
1. Once service starts, we will avoid personal interaction with clients. We have trained all employees to observe proper social distancing when interacting with all clients and other staff. The specific training that staff have completed also includes hand washing, mask wearing, symptom monitoring and other pertinent topics. Please accept a friendly wave or hello from a safe distance. Everyone’s health is our top priority!
2. We will be doing everything possible to not use paper for client contact and will not leave any unnecessary notices at your home. Provide your email address for updates, future service renewal etc.
3. All customer service staff continue to work remotely & safely, and as efficiently as possible. Please know we are trying our best to give you the same level of service you have come to expect however, home based connections are sometimes not as good as the office we normally use, so please be patient. We have web based infrastructure and advanced communication tools in place, rest assured, we have you covered.
4. Our trucks will start and stop their day using a staggered timeframe, staff will travel to and from worksites safely and properly distanced and with as little physical interaction with co-workers as possible.
5. All staff will be instructed to self monitor for symptoms and stay home if necessary.
6. We promise you, our valued clients to do absolutely everything within our control to provide the highest level of professional services in a safe, friendly and effective manner . You have our word!
On behalf of all Gardener franchise owners and staff across Canada and in your community, we extend the best health wishes to you and your family. We will strive to deliver service excellence as we all pull together to work through this period of uncertainty to minimize any service disruption. Please be patient as our efficiency has been reduced due to staff restrictions, increased time to disinfect equipment & vehicles and the use of PPE.
Stay safe, stay healthy and stay positive. Together we will get through this. Thank you for your continuing business and support!
The Gardener Landscaping team did an amazing job on our front porch, stairs and driveway.
We are very happy with the results and highly recommend them. Fiona is very professional and we really appreciated her ideas and design. Thank you Gardener Landscaping!
Janice R. Burlington
Maureen W.,Calgary , AB
Great Service Calgary North
As retirees who now travel, we need to be able to trust those who look after our home and yard. Kory and his staff did an amazing job, and for a very fair price. After we returned from a vacation our neighbors shared that Kory and his team completed the snow shoveling exactly as was scheduled; even on the bitterly cold days! We will continue to hire Kory each time we are on vacation.
Tania M.,Richmond Hill, ON
Five Star Service
The Gardener Richmond Hill has been maintaining properties in our Family for 9 years now. We are extremely pleased with the service they offer. It has been very reliable, detail-oriented, and prompt – be it for lawn maintenance or for snow removal.
If you are looking for a worry-free landscaping service, I highly recommend The Gardener.
Providing residential and commercial services across Canada for more than 25 years.Find the gardener